Saturday, April 7, 2012

Team Roberta



Support Bryant's Cause to Cure Leukemia:


For those who do not know.. My mom was diagnosed with Leukemia (2) years ago and it has been a tough battle. I am asking all those who call me FRIEND to make a donation to advance research. EVERY PENNY COUNTS.. Thanks in advance.

Please join me in supporting Team Roberta and The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) by making a donation. Every dollar we raise counts as one vote and the candidate who gets the most votes/raises the most money is named the local Man or Woman of the Year. Please forward this email to your friends and help Support Team Roberta.


Please visit my fundraising page. To make a pledge, please click here: http://nca.mwoy.llsevent.org/TeamRoberta

-Bryant R.


Are you #TeamRoberta?

No comments:

Post a Comment